South Eastern and Central European Network Current project “South Eastern and Central European Network” is continuation of the previous 4 year project implemented by SEEN and coordinated by Help Age International. Objectives for overall project for period 2008-11: Strengthening and building capacities and skills of the national networks on ageing Organisational development of partner NGOs Inclusion of older people in the national strategies and policy frameworks through MIPAA as a tool for realising OP rights, through national Focal Points on ageing Mainstreaming of ageing in the national policy development National recognition of the role of the focal point on ageing, and its empowering to take intersectoral action within each of the countries Development and monitoring of the implementation of the National Action Plans on ageing as well as strategies for social protection and inclusion Country Specific Objectives: Serbia Feasibility of the implementation of a social pension established (HAI Technical assistance) Political commitment to a social pension established through advocacy and influencing campaign Social pension implemented Activities planned in reporting period: Annual national network meeting including capacity building Feasibility assessment and developing a model of the social pension for Serbia Micro projects focusing on advocacy campaigns, policy influencing, engagement of older people in national strategy development and practical initiatives that mobilise communities in action for older people, implemented annually by the members of the networks; Monitoring and support visits...Read More
Muaj: Korrik 2016
Te rejat ne website
- MBLEDHJA KOMBËTARE E RRJETIT “MOSHA” Konferenca finale Përvoja e projektit dhe rruga përpara
- Mbulim mediatik i aktiviteteve ne kuader te 1 Tetorit 2018. Dita e te moshuarve.
- Rrjeti “MOSHA” kërkon transport falas për pensionistët më të varfër
- Nje shkrim me rastin e 1 Tetorit nga Presidenti i Shoqates se Geriatrise dhe Gerontologjise, Dr. Reshat Koci
- VJESHTA E ARTE – Perkujdesje Praktike per te Moshuar ne Shtepi